Box.org Global Cooking Challenge Fund
Calling all Boxer Chefs! Don your apron and arm yourself with your favorite whisk and spatula...it's time for the Global Box.org cooking challenge!
The Global Cooking Challenge is designed to offer a fun and creative way to showcase your favorite recipes and culinary skills, raise funds for organizations providing food for our communities, and encourage reflection on what it would be like to be reliant on a food bank to feed your family. In true Boxer fashion, it will also secure bragging rights and a very coveted Boxer Top Chef title!
Here are the rules:
1. Primarily use non-perishable, and pantry staples
2. 8 ingredients or less (not including spices, water, oil)
3. No special equipment (pressure cooker, sous vide, etc)
4. Dishes judged based on creativity, nutrition and presentation
Videos will go through a preliminary round of judging by Box.org global leads. Finalists will be judged by Chef Philippe, Steph Carullo and Amanda Healy Collins.
What's at stake?
- Big time bragging rights, and we mean MAJOR
- Winners featured during 5/29 Friday Lunch
- Box.org donation to the charity of your choice
How to get started
1. Submit your $25 entry fee to this fund!
2. Upload a 1 minute video between 5/11-5/22 (https://cloud.app.box.com/f/c284922de27140c19045e030949600aa)
3. Spread the word...the video with the most upvotes receives a Boxer choice award
Questions or want to trash talk? Reach out to #boxorg-cooking-challenge on Slack!